Saturday, December 19, 2009

Happy Holidays!


Hello Friends!


I want to wish you all a very happy holiday season. I also want to update you on the current real estate market and give some insight into what we should be expecting for the new year.


2009 was a very interesting year regarding the economy and 2010 will bring us some nice surprises I am sure! In my professional opinion, the market hit rock bottom somewhere in the middle of 2009 and I am convinced that we are in an upward swing. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you would like an in-depth explanation but in a nutshell, you should not wait to buy due to the further possibility of an upward shift in interest rates. If you have the opportunity to buy, please do so. Secondly, If you are waiting to sell, do not wait too long because there is a mad dash at this time. Your chances of selling are very high!


When we have international investors coming in and buying up property here, sight-unseen, this is an indication that we need to hustle and not let opportunities pass us by!


Please feel free to contact me any time if you are looking to buy property anywhere in SoCal, I will personally represent you. If you are looking to buy property anywhere within the United States and/or overseas, especially the Caribbean, I will be more than happy to refer you to my broker in the Island Affiliates of my wonderful company, Coldwell Banker.


This has been a spectacular year for my company and I am very honored to be part of such a wonderful group of people.


Have a very wonderful holiday season and all my best for the new year, my friends!


Sincerely,


Melody:)
*Photo courtesy of Lesley Benzakein.

No comments: