Tuesday, March 31, 2009

It's A Spring Thing!


Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!


Greetings to all of my friends out there. Happy Spring to everyone! We are looking at some really fun stuff coming up! Right now we have 39 properties for sale in San Marino. Two of them are just under $1 Million and I suggest you get while the getting is good! This opportunity will not last. I also have properties in greater Los Angeles ranging from condos in the $200K's all the way up to whatever your little heart desires!


We have all heard a lot of different things about the real estate market, but I assure you that this is a great time to buy and if you are 'moving on up' to a bigger house or higher priced community, you will benefit from selling now and buying larger! There is no time to waste!


From reports I have learned that because we have a lot of international investors coming in and buying up our property, this is a good indication that the market has hit rock bottom. It sounds a little scary but we have to look at the bright side always! Of course we don't know how long we will be at rock bottom but as I've said before, we have some really AWESOME interest rates available! I urge you to take advantage of these rates. Evaluate your situation and determine how much you stand to gain even if you have a to take a tiny loss on your current property.


These decisions are not easy but I am here to walk you through your transaction and guide you in the right direction. A revered friend was talking to me the other day and giving me advice on another issue and she told me that I need to be on the same side as those who are working with me and to....this is the good part, "Listen carefully to what they have to say."


I'm on your side and if you have any questions or need real estate advice, I'm here for you! If I don't know the answer I will find out! I work for the best brokerage! My office was the number one in Southern California and we are also International! I have the best manager and we offer the best support for our clients.


Please know that my company offers:


  • Top Notch Trained agents who are professional and knowledgeable

  • Your home (if listed through me and over $500,000) will automatically be published in the Wall Street Journal (unless you state otherwise)

  • Full service from our managers and attention from me

  • The commission will determine how many other agents are interested in showing your property!

  • Confidence that the contracts will be done correctly and you won't need legal advice or have legal problems later on

  • Peace of mind!

If you want to know more about San Marino or Alhambra please check out these links!


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Marino,_California


http://www.cityofalhambra.org/community/residential_living/index.html


Call me! Have a Super Fantastic start to Spring and let's get together soon!


Melody:)



No comments: