Saturday, September 6, 2008

When The Truth is Found....

Hey Friends...

It's been a long time since I was able to write anything because I was so absorbed/preoccupied with this short sale (5+ months) that I was working on. I am pleased to announce that I am closing this deal! I cannot go into all the details of this deal because it is extremely sensitive, but I will tell you that I was tenacious and I got this home for my clients! I got this deal despite the listing agent causing trouble with the banks and despite whatever untruths that I will probably never know of, but am convinced were told during this process, from the beginning. "When the truth is found...to be lies."** Are you with me so far?

I also owe you an explanation about switching brokerages, but some things may also be sensitive. I quit Prudential after only 6 months. When I signed on with them in San Marino on Huntington Drive the manager never told me they were moving to Pasadena the next month. I even told the manager that I chose that office because it was on Huntington Drive close to my son's school. He already knew of the move to Pasadena, but did not say a word. I understand from the business aspect, but from a family aspect, that stinks!" ....and all the joy within you dies....."** following me?

I signed with Coldwell Banker in August back in good ol' San Marino. I will say this, I am extremely pleased with my new broker, the office, the location...etcetera, etcetera.

I have truly been initiated by this short sale being my first deal and with my father being a retired real estate attorney and an active broker in his spare time I have been blessed with knowledge, information, and wisdom.

This is short and sweet (unlike the short sale which is actually long and bitter). I made the best move of my life to be with Coldwell Banker. My broker, Gary Fleishman, has been so encouraging and such a positive influence in my life and we have barely met! He is focused on family and business.

"...Don't you want somebody to love....don't you need somebody to love, wouldn't you love somebody to love, you better find somebody to love!"**

**Jefferson Airplane (1967 'twas a good year!)

He's the best. That's why he's the boss.

For now,

Melody:)



P.S. My clients have stuck with me to the end because I have not disappointed them!

No comments: